For The Modern Family!
** UNDER OFFER IN 1 WEEK - By Sacha Daniel **
Treat your loved ones to something special by moving them into this near-new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence that defines quality low-maintenance living within a delightful pocket of Pearsall, surrounding by other exceptional properties.
An immaculate open-plan hub is complemented by a theatre room, a study/activity nook and a separate sleeping wing, whilst the privacy of a tranquil outdoor alfresco entertaining area at the rear should not be underestimated - this is impressive!
• Beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with sparkling granite bench tops, glass splashbacks, an Induction cook top, an Arc oven, a range hood, a Westinghouse dishwasher, double sinks and a huge walk-in pantry
• The carpeted front theatre room welcomes you upon entry into the house with its striking feature walls
• Seamless access from the main living zone out to a fantastic alfresco courtyard where you will find a Matador outdoor gas barbecue and kitchenette, complete with a plumbed sink, built-in storage and a fitted cover - for protection from the elements when not in use
• Tiled study/activity nook off the sleeping quarters, with a built-in multi-person work station
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a sublime master suite where double doors add peace and quiet, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes enhance organisation, the alfresco can be easily accessed via a sliding door and the intimate ensuite bathroom comprises of a shower and toilet
• Mirrored built-in robes to the two minor bedrooms
• Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet, a walk-in linen press and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with a side storage recess and an internal shopper's entry door
• Decked outdoor seating, covered by a built-in corner garden umbrella
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, controlled by a mobile-phone application
• Feature LED down lighting throughout
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulated lawns and gardens
• Artificial turf down the side of the property
• Easy-care 340sqm (approx.) cottage-style block
• Built in 2015 by its current - and original - owners
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE:
• 750m (approx.) to the beautiful Covent Park
• 800m (approx.) to Pearsall Medical Centre
• 850m (approx.) to Pearsall IGA supermarket
• 1.0km (approx.) to Pearsall Primary School
• 2.3km (approx.) to Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre
• 4.2km (approx.) to Woodvale Secondary College
• 5.7km (approx.) to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre
• 8.6km (approx.) to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre
• 9.0km (approx.) to public transport at Edgewater Station
• 25.8km (approx.) to Perth CBD
All of your everyday amenities are nearby - from schools to shopping, parks, main arterial roads and public transport. What a location this is!
Call Sacha Daniel on 0414 501 109 to register your interest, now!
- Type : House
- Land Size : 340 sqm
- Water Rates : $1070 year
- Council Rates : $1900 year