Coastal & Cosy Furnished Villa Get ready for Summer with…
$450 Per Week
Neat, Modern and Tastefully Cosy
Coming Soon, For Lease
Sitting behind a neatly mulched multi-levelled front garden, is this fully renovated 3-bedroom home with a modern yet neutral ambience, ideal for any style of décor.
From the polished porcelain tiles, to tinted glass sink in the powder room – the details exude quality and style.
Showcase your culinary flair in the light and bright, stylish kitchen complete with dishwasher and induction cooktop or cook up a perfect barbecue lunch in the spacious undercover outdoor area.
Reverse cycle split system air conditioners in the Lounge, Master and second bedrooms for comfort all year round.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the local shops and transport, with parks close by and easy access to the freeway.
Small pets considered
– Large living area
– 3 good sized bedrooms with robes
– 3 reverse cycle split system air conditioners
– Light and bright bathroom with dual shower heads, including rain shower
– 2WCs, including powder room
– Modern kitchen/dining with stone benchtop, stainless steel oven and induction cooktop
– Easy clean polished porcelain tiles and timber laminate flooring in bedrooms
– Marine grade stainless steel Amplimesh security windows throughout
– Modern ‘spotted gum’ look privacy screen to street front
– Enclosed and spacious rear courtyard with all new fencing and gable roof for year-round entertaining
– Waterwise reticulated gardens
– Tandem parking to fit 2 vehicles
– Access to large, lockable Colorbond shed
– Small pets considered
– Across the street from Craigie Early Learning Centre
– 1 min walk to bus stop
– 2 min walk to Craigie IGA and the local shops and medical centre
– 4 min drive to Westfield Whitford City
– 4 min drive to Freeway entrance
– 5 min walk to Warrandyte Playing Field
– 5 min drive to Mullaloo Beach
– 9 min drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman