Location And Convenience For The Busy Lifestyle This 3 bedroom…
Sitting behind the automatic sliding gates is this cosy 4-bedroom family home, with its spacious front yard with enough room for the trampoline and a nice vast driveway to shoot some hoops.
Centrally located, you are only a short distance away from local sought after schools, parks, shops and public transport.
Featuring good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, a modern kitchen and plenty of outdoor space to chill or entertain. Take a break from your devices and spend the afternoon relaxing on your lounger or cool down in the pool. Just simply admire the generous backyard this home has to offer.
If you prefer indoors, you can find a cosy spot by the charming bay window and settle down with your favourite book.
Truly the ideal family home for that ideal lifestyle.
Available 17th December 2021
– 4 bedrooms, all with double built in robes
– Fans throughout
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Impressive enclosed backyard
– Undercover courtyard
– Pool with shaded timber decked corner
– Large garden shed
– Automatic front gates
– Single garage with room for 2 more
– Pets considered
– 3 min walk to South Padbury Primary School (catchment)
– 3 min walk to Padbury Shopping Centre, including IGA and Alex Junior
– 3 min walk to Newcombe Park
– 3 min drive to the freeway entrance
– 4 min walk to Padbury Catholic Primary School
– 4 min bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School (catchment)
– 5 min drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour and the coast
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman