Located conveniently within walking distance from local parks, school and shops, this cosy 3 bedroom home is ideal for those wanting to experience what the suburb and surrounding area has to offer before taking the big step.
Offering a gorgeous street front, with large neat and tidy lawns, a long driveway for additional parking and a raised entry overlooking the manicured hedge.
The open plan sunken living, featuring high ceilings and timber floors, nicely flows to the modern kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, bright contemporary splashback and island bench. Tasteful lighting adorn the area to provide a cosy ambience.
Along the hallway are good sized bedrooms and stylish wet areas that will make you feel right at home.
The huge courtyard is an entertainer’s delight. Plan the perfect family get together. With views of the spacious backyard and sparkling pool, you can simply relax around the built-in wood fired oven.
Available for a 6 month lease only
• 3 bedrooms
• High ceilings in living area
• Timber floors
• Modern kitchen with island bench
• Spacious undercover outdoor area
• Single garage plus driveway parking
• Pets considered
• 1 min walk to bus stop
• 1 min bike ride to Penistone Park
• 2 min bike ride to Cockman Park
• 2 min drive to Greenwood Primary School
• 4 min drive to Freeway entry