LEASED – Coastal & Cosy Furnished Villa LEASED Get ready…
Set directly opposite Robinson Reserve and within walking distance to Stirling Community Centre and Library, this cosy 3-bedroom home is conveniently positioned to suit your lifestyle.
From the incredibly high ceilings to the solid timber floorboards and ornamental fireplace, this rear home just exudes character. In addition to the generously sized bedrooms, spacious storage and 2 sheds, this unique property also has an underground cellar/storage room.
Low maintenance backyard and an undercover carport to fit 2 vehicles tandemly, this home is ideal for the busy lifestyle.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• High ceilings throughout
• Timber floorboards in living and bedrooms
• Easy care tiled kitchen with Stainless steel cooktop
• Split system air conditioner in foyer
• Freshly painted walls
• 2 sheds
• Underground wine cellar/Storage room
• Low maintenance backyard
• Only metres from the local library and community centre
• A few minutes’ walk to public transport
• Across the road from Robinson Reserve
• Close to shops, restaurants and amenities
• 3 min drive to freeway entrances
• 3 min drive to Osborne Primary School (catchment)
• 8 min drive to Dianella Secondary College (catchment)
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman