LEASED Sleek and modern, this 3-bedroom home located on a…
Freshly renovated, including brand new flooring and fresh paint gives this quaint 3-bedroom park front home a modern touch whilst still maintaining its unique style.
The ideal house for the professional pair with undercover outdoor area, low maintenance rear garden with a shed and an undercover carport to fit 2 vehicles tandemly.
The spacious front patio with panoramic views of Robinson Reserve is just perfect for that late afternoon coffee. Take a stroll to Stirling Community Centre and Library, or venture to the Main Street shops.
Located at the The fantastic location provides easy access to public transport and freeway, as well as
• 2 park view bedrooms, both with brand new carpets
• 3rd bedroom, also with brand new carpets
• Freshly painted walls
• High ceilings throughout
• Original light pendants
• Easy care timber look vinyl flooring in living areas
• Split system air conditioner in lounge
• Double door entry
• Undercover front patio with park views
• Low maintenance outdoor area
• Only metres from the local library and community centre
• A few minutes’ walk to public transport
• Across the road from Robinson Reserve
• Close to shops, restaurants and amenities
• 3 min drive to freeway entrances
• 3 min drive to Osborne Primary School (catchment)
• 8 min drive to Dianella Secondary College (catchment)
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman