Location And Convenience For The Busy Lifestyle This 3 bedroom…
Tucked away at the end of the driveway is this surprisingly spacious 3-bedroom home.
With a neat and tidy formal lounge as you enter, separate formal dining that leads into the open plan kitchen and living, complete with a fireplace as well as gas bayonet for a nice toasty Winter night.
The good sized Master bedroom, with ensuite and walk in robe, plus built in robes in the other bedrooms and plenty of storage makes this a most ideal home for your family.
Ducted cooling throughout and undercover courtyard, in time for you to plan the perfect family barbecue.
Centrally located, just a stone’s throw away from James Cook Park and seconds from Whitfords Shopping Centre, this pet friendly family home simply ticks the boxes.
• 3 bedrooms
• Ensuite & Walk in robe in Master bedroom
• Built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
• Ducted cooling throughout, plus ceiling fan in Master bedroom
• Open plan kitchen and living
• Gas bayonet & Fireplace in living room
• Dishwasher included
• Solar hot water
• Garden shed
• Double carport
• Pets considered
• 1 min walk to James Cook Park
• 2 min drive to Whitfords Shopping Centre
• 3 min drive to St Marks Anglican Community School
• 4 min walk to bus stop
• 4 min drive to Hillarys Primary School (catchment)
• 6 min drive to Duncraig Senior High School (catchment)
• 5 min drive to the coast
• 6 min drive to freeway
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman