Location, Location! This cul-de-sac cracker of a solid 4 bedroom…
Positioned perfectly overlooking Galston Park on a quiet Cul-De-Sac, this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is a definite must see.
Set atop the inclined driveway, you will find yourself welcomed by nature as you walk through the private entry, with a foyer that flows nicely to the sunken formal lounge offering backyard views and access.
Offering 4 bedrooms, including a good-sized Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite and built in robes to the junior bedrooms. Keep power bills to a minimum with the home’s solar panels. Multi zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning, with the added benefit of a wood heater in the formal lounge for cozy winter nights, this home is built for year-round comfort.
The heart of this home is the welcoming open plan kitchen and meals area, within reach of both family room and the immense undercover patio overlooking a grassed backyard, simply perfect for Summer entertaining with family and friends.
Another Summer bonus is the drive-through access from the 2 garages for your boat or caravan.
A hidden gem in sought-after South Duncraig, a stones throw to Percy Doyle Reserve, local schools and easy access to shops, transport and the coast, this home really does tick a lot of boxes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Master Bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
• Formal Lounge with woodfire heater & a separate meals area
• 2nd good sized living area providing plenty of options
• Huge covered outdoor area, perfect for those summer bbq’s with friends and family whilst overlooking the neighboring parkland trees
• Multi zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Solar panels
• 2 garages with drive-through access – perfect for that extra boat, caravan or trailer
• Built: 1980
• Land Area: 696m2
For more information, please contact Sacha Daniel on 0414 501 109.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman