Gorgeous Family Home This beautiful 4-bedroom home is ready to…
$550 Per Week
$440 Per Week
Sitting behind a neatly mulched multi-levelled front garden, is this fully renovated 3-bedroom home with a modern yet neutral ambience, ideal for any style of décor.
From the polished porcelain tiles, to tinted glass sink in the powder room – the details exude quality and style.
Showcase your culinary flair in the light and bright, stylish kitchen complete with dishwasher and induction cooktop or cook up a perfect barbecue lunch in the spacious undercover outdoor area.
Reverse cycle air conditioners in the Lounge, Master and second bedrooms for comfort all year round.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the local shops and transport, with parks close by and easy access to the freeway.
Small pets considered
*** Walkthrough video available for this property ***
• Large living area
• good sized bedrooms with robes
• 3 reverse cycle split system air con units
• 1 bathroom and 2nd WC/powder room off laundry
• Modern fixtures, dual head rain shower
• Light and bright bathrooms and kitchen/dining with stone benchtops
• Easy clean porcelain tiles and timber laminate flooring in bedrooms
• Marine grade stainless steel Amplimesh security windows throughout
• Modern ‘spotted gum’ look privacy screen to street front
• Huge gable roof patio area for year round entertaining
• Secure backyard with all new fencing
• Waterwise reticulated gardens
• Undercover parking
• Access to large, lockable colorbond shed
• Pets considered
• Across the street from Craigie Early Learning Centre
• 1 min walk to public transport
• 2 min walk to Craigie IGA and the local shops
• 3 min drive to Belridge Secondary College
• 3 min walk to Forrest Park
• 3 min drive to Craigie Leisure Centre and Craigie Open Space
• 5 min drive to the coast
• 6 min drive to freeway
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman