Location And Convenience For The Busy Lifestyle This 3 bedroom…
This 3-bedroom home is so thoughtfully designed with impeccable finishes yet remains easy to maintain.
With a modern street frontage, neat and tidy front garden and a double garage with high ceilings and a storage attic.
As you enter, you are greeted with a unique foyer overlooking a gorgeous little atrium. The sunlit area is perfect for a relaxing quiet read.
The open plan living is impressive, seamlessly flowing from dining to lounge room to kitchen. With high ceilings throughout, the heart of your home exudes space, style and comfort.
The contemporary kitchen is ready for entertaining. Full of useful features, including super spacious island bench, dishwasher and stainless-steel gas stove; as well as aesthetic features, including stylish pendant lights, feature black cabinets with a display recess, strip lighting across the glass splashback.
Enjoy the ideal indoor and outdoor living with the tri-stacker sliding doors that leads to the undercover alfresco and paved courtyard.
Situated within walking distance from local parks, school and public transport, this home is perfect for any lifestyle.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Plantation shutters to all bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
• Minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Modern bathrooms with semi frameless screens
• High ceilings throughout
• Split system air conditioner in lounge room
• Double garage with storage attic
• Stylish contemporary kitchen with spacious island bench
• Stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Small enclosed grassed area
• Pets considered
• Available Mid March 2022
• 1 min drive to Glengarry Primary School
• 2 min walk to bus stop
• 3 min walk to Melene Reserve
• 3 min drive to freeway entrance
• 4 min bike ride to Greenwood Train Station
• 6 min bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School
• 6 min drive to the coast
Viewing and Application Information:
Scheduled home opens are advertised.
If you are unable to attend, please send us an email.
Please do not attend the home open if:
• You have are or have been unwell in the last week.
• You have travelled to one of the listed exposure sites within the time frame a confirmed case was identified.
• You have been identified as a close contact and is undergoing self-isolation protocols.
Applications only accepted after viewing of property.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman