SOLD By Sacha Daniel
If you're looking to break into this wonderful suburb then this double brick & tile 3 bedroom hidden gem is sure to tick the boxes.
Situated in a cul-de-sac conveniently located 50 metres from the bus stop and only a short walk to the in-vogue 'Little h' café, perfect for Sunday breakfast with friends.
Why not put your stamp on this home and make it your own!
Features include -
• 3 bedrooms (2 double sized)
• Amazing renovated bathroom with separate shower, twin vanities and a luxurious bath - perfect to unwind after a long day
• The open plan living overlooks out onto an undercover decked area and beyond to the lush & tranquil gardens
• The spacious kitchen has a lovely North facing outlook, double oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
• There's a second living area with quality tiling behind double French doors which has a multitude of uses from a 4th bedroom, kids activity room, studio, study or theatre
• Large covered patio with a unique children's cubby house at one end
• Store room
• Block size - 718m2
• Year Built - 1972
• Shire rates - approx. $1,416 per year
• Water Rates - approx. $905 per year
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LOVE:
• 150m (Approx.) Percy Doyle Reserve
• 350m (Approx.) Little H Café
• 400m (Approx.) Duncraig Shopping Centre
• 420m (Approx.) Glengary Primary School
• 1.5km (Approx.) Sacred Heart College
• 3.4km (Approx.) Sorrento Beach
• 3.5km (Approx.) Hillarys Marina
• 5.0km (Approx.) Hamersley Golf Course
• 5.4km (Approx.) Whitfords Shopping Centre
• 18.2km (Perth CBD)
Interested in updated sales information on your suburb performance or what your property may be worth? Call Sacha for an obligation free appraisal.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 718 sqm
- Water Rates : $905 year
- Council Rates : $1416 year