A Place With Space!
Sat, 17 November 2018 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
All Offers Presented by Tuesday 13th November. (Suits Buyers in the high $500s).
Comfortably nestled on a generous 736sqm (approx.) block with the added security of an electric driveway gate for overall peace of mind, this fully-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home leaves absolutely nothing for you to currently do, other than to simply bring your belongings and move straight on in.
Down the track, there is more than enough room for you and your loved ones to either extend the existing house or replace the lush backyard lawns with either a swimming pool or future "granny flat", further capitalising on a wonderful location close to a plethora of local parklands, Duncraig Primary School, Duncraig Senior High School and so much more!
• Secure aggregate front driveway with heaps of parking space, doubling as a safe area for the kids to let their imaginations run wild while you keep an eye on them from within
• Carpeted front lounge and dining room with split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for heating and splendid garden views
• Huge tiled and revamped kitchen with sparkling granite-transformation bench tops, a separate breakfast bar for casual meals, an Omega five-burner 900mm gas cook top/oven, a Bosch dishwasher, a range hood, double sinks, tiled splashbacks and outdoor access to the rear
• Extra-large outdoor patio entertaining space, preceding a massive elevated backyard lawn area where there is room for a future pool or "granny flat" for extended members of the family, overlooking a delightful sandpit for the kids
• The bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and boast built-in wardrobes - with the master and 2nd bedrooms also enjoying their own split-system air-conditioning units
• Modernised bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate toilet
• Large double linen press
• Renovated laundry off the kitchen, complete with tiled splashbacks and outdoor access
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Bore & reticulation
• Low-maintenance gardens (including a raised "veggie" patch)
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Cable internet and Foxtel connectivity
• Front and rear security doors
• Feature LED down lighting
• Sensor to electric driveway gate
• Two large garden sheds for storage
• Built : 1973
• Land size : 736m2
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE:
• 270m (approx.) to Salata Park
• 650m (approx.) to Duncraig Shopping Centre and family cafes/restaurants
• 800m (approx.) to Duncraig Primary School
• 1.3km (approx.) to Duncraig Senior High School
• 1.5km (approx.) to St Stephen's School
• 1.8km (approx.) to sporting facilities at Percy Doyle Reserve
• 1.9km (approx.) to Padbury Catholic Primary School
• 2.7km (approx.) to Greenwood Train Station and the freeway
• 4.6km (approx.) to Sorrento Beach
• 4.8km (approx.) to Hillarys Boat Harbour
• 17.8km (approx.) to Perth CBD
The word "convenient" is an understatement here - just look at the exceptional amenities nearby!
Call Sacha Daniel on 0414 501 109 for more information about this magnificent residence!
- Type : House
- Land Size : 736 sqm